ZNO 3.70% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Chart, page-5196

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Lamchop, you think very differently to me, and I am curious to understand and may be benefit from your perspective.

Could you please elaborate how it could be beneficial to be quiet about success and major customers in a super competitive environment? However I try to explain it, I cannot, please help
    I would agree with you long-term, however the issue is that people want to be seen to be doing something regularly. Like the government can't just go on 6 months leave if everything is going fine. The same way people want to see sanitising whenever they decide to have a look, because of the unconscious fear. If they can't see something, the first assumption would be it didn't happen. 30 days is a long time for a short-term minded population. One of the ways it can be solved is through visibility and branding. Like in some shopping centres you see signed schedules of when the toilet was cleaned. However, you look at it Zoono will need to up its game in communication with shareholders and through branding and educational marketing with customers. At that will come at a cost. Marketing budget will be going up when they realise it. Unless they get someone with guerilla marketing experience on board to do it more effectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.