ZNO 0.00% 4.2¢ zoono group limited

Your CEO has provided guidance @gustaaf, he has said it is his...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Your CEO has provided guidance @gustaaf, he has said it is his expectation that FY21 revenues and profits will exceed those of FY20. Given the early stage of the financial year and the highly unpredictable environment his business is operating in, I can't see how one can fault this quite prudent approach to the provision of guidance.

The business has one or two more 4C's to provide, so you'll have the ability to triangulate a little more accurately once that information comes to light.

In the meantime, when asked how he got to be so rich, Charlie Munger has said "because my guesses were better than your guesses". If you think the market is incorrectly pricing the future prospects of the business, you should be thankful for it gives you the opportunity to continue to accumulate at that mispriced level.

The annualised NPAT run-rate from Q4 is ~AU$36m. To be frank, one doesn't need a lot of growth from that level of earnings to justify the current price, in fact, with interest rates near zero, even if earnings were to contract modestly from here, given the highly cash-generative nature of the business, one could still argue it was cheap.

I recommend you stop worrying about the daily price and focus on the business value, over time, they will inevitably move toward each other - Eternalgrowth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.976M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31653 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 38137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.