ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

from my POV most still see Zoono as a simple hand sanitiser,...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    from my POV most still see Zoono as a simple hand sanitiser, with the consensus that people are sick of sanitising and think that the worst of COVID has passed. If this is the assumption, it makes sense that many view Zoono as either 'at' or 'past' its peak, so we've seen buyers dry up, and many holders exit altogether.

I don't think we're going to witness a decline in revenue any time soon. I think that the markets being targeted offer incredible potential for growth, and COVID is just a catalyst for Zoono to be introduced. The challenge against 30 day claims were INEVITABLE. Every revolutionary product has faced criticism from those that don't believe, those that simply don't understand and also those that dont want it to succeed at all (own rival brands, or even shorters etc.).

I'm confident that we'll get the approvals we need and it will be business as usual soon enough. How many approvals have we received to date? None so far have been declined as far as I'm aware? People also need to consider that in the short-term, stock prices are a voting machine. We have not seen any real justification from a business/product point of view to warrant the drop, in fact we've seen the contrary. I'll continue to hold for the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $686 26.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50076 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.