ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Too many people listening to the likes of dorito and his the...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Too many people listening to the likes of dorito and his the price hasn't changed in 6 months money to be made elsewhere. Either you are an investor or a trader and trading for the inexperienced puts further downward pressure on the stock prices because people read a paragraph somewhere and buy then see the price coming down and panic or stop loss kicks in and they are out. One girl posted that she is finally out and relieved - she locked in a nice loss for herself - I bought at 20 c - when it was over $3 I could have sold and made a few hundred thousand profit. Just like I could have sold out of Xero after buying under $13 and it hitting $103 and lock in a $90 profit and go make money elsewhere but good stocks aren't for trading - it makes me laugh to see all the worry about daily price fluctuations.

People should post how many stocks they hold and how long they have been investing to paint the complete picture.

If this thing went under a dollar as some "people" say I would sell everything I own and put it all into this.

I don't worry about where the price will be tomorrow - I wonder where it will be in a few years time and how much I will have made by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $573 22.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 67313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.