ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Human behaviour is, quite commonly and sadly, governed by the...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Human behaviour is, quite commonly and sadly, governed by the instinct (or gene) behaviour. In investing, when the SP goes up (and keep rising), I'm happy (and probably keep adding more at higher price) and I don't question whether the management is doing a good job (or assumed they must have done a good job). But when the SP goes in opposite direction (and keep falling) such that my paper loss deteriorates, I'm getting more and more unhappy and start to blame other people (in this case the management) except myself. To a gene, it itself is never wrong.

When the SP was rising rapidly and reached a high of $3+, no HC posters complaint. Many bought in or kept adding more at higher prices, blindly believed the SP will continue to go even higher - this is the herd and greed mentality. No one on HC question whether the rapid rise of SP was really a credit to the good management and CEO? In fact there was no need to ask that question when SP kept going up. Almost all HC posters praised the CEO did a good job. But, from my understanding, the reason to astronomical increased of revenue then was almost entirely due to customers knocking on our door. Not the management and CEO went out to get customers. I doubt the company has time to go out to get new customers during that crazy period.

Now fast forward 5 months later. The SP sunk and keep going down. All the SH who bought at high prices 5 months ago are burnt, and many very badly burnt. The more the SP plunges, the more it hurts. And many of those SHs begin to find someone else (except themselves) to blame, which in this case, is the management the CEO. Ironically, these SHs are those who praised the management and CEO 5 months ago.

Is the CEO really doing a worst job now than 5 months ago? I don't think the CEO did a wonderful job 5 months ago. The company was just lucky that we have a product that the world desperately need at that time and hence customers came knocking our door. There was very little marketing done at that time and the company was smaller with fewer staffs.

Should the SP stay around the high of $3+ since 5 months ago, I believe I'd have read very different posts on HC over the last few weeks/months. Certainly I'd not expect to read so many negative things about the management and CEO from those posters who were happy with the company performance 5 months ago.

No body really know why the SP plunges so badly. Market is always forward looking. So my guess could be because the market see ZNO as a sanitizer company only and has little or no long term value after the covid-19. Market manipulation could be a reason as well. Also, it is not uncommon for SP to overshoot and undershoot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180053 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.