ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Chart, page-6497

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Sometimes the devil is in the detail. A lot of users here seem to be derailed by the last quarterly of 15m which indicated no growth . However, as Tarvold mentioned, we are on track to be beating FY20's revenue of 38m.

At the absence of quarterlies, and if in July/Aug next year the yearly came out with 50m+, then it may be treated differently. Add on top of that a high margin product, low overheads and actual profits. Yes, a growth company actually making profits? That's almost unheard of.

So the issue has been a sliding share price. Frustrating? Of course. I am too, but i go back to basics. We are in the right industry and the right time. Again and I stress, high margin, low overheads and actual net profits. So what if the share price doesnt reflect it. I saw a comparison to Bubs in another post where revenue is lower, margins are lower and the company valued higher. Which one would you rather be when the market corrects itself. The market is irrational for one reason or another, and we as investors would like to believe that we can see through that. Sometimes it takes a month for it to correct, sometimes longer. Unfortunately this is a longer one so all the impatient investors are starting to get nervous. Dont be impatient, dont be nervous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180053 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.