ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

I’m a holder, down quite a bit, so want to see the share price...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I’m a holder, down quite a bit, so want to see the share price rise...kind of pot committed at this point...i didn’t get in because I believe in Hyslop, i tried to trade it and got trapped. I think Hyslop is full of sh*t to be honest, all his comments are so vague...for years he has been saying “negotiating a number of large deals” etc... pfft

I don’t agree with all the posts that this is being manipulated or shorted. Why would Regal manipulate the price downward? They are one top share holders with about 10% owned. Shortman consistently shows 3% or less shorted...it’s not in their interest to pull the share price down.

The only other reason someone may drive down the price of the company is to take it over I think but I can’t see why anyone would want to take over Zoono, they don’t really have anything proprietary and they don’t have much of a brand presence. Who would pay 100 million for that... creating a competitor product and advertising like crazy and hiring a great team would probably be much cheaper.

That said, I don’t believe the company is dead in the water. No debt, somewhat profitable (although declining), it just takes a large deal or two and the share price will shoot. They are obviously exploring a lot of avenues around the world and chances are it’s only a matter of time.

IMO Paul Hyslop should go and someone else who knows how to get the job done, get deals and grow the business should take his place. The share price is falling because the growth that was factored in never materialised. Also there’s a lot of uncertainty, with falling revenue quarter on quarter, where is the bottom? Once we see a couple quarters of growth, then the share price will have the opportunity for some price discovery and hopefully some growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.