ZNO 3.33% 2.9¢ zoono group limited

@PrincessKateGood point about inventory. It will be either a...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    @PrincessKate

Good point about inventory. It will be either a straight write-off or expense for plant downtime, as I was saying last year. Management will probably try and hide it in the half yearly accounts, "big wash" is the accounting term.

Also see your valuation of 30c materialising, although I think it will be concurrent with general market downturn in May/June. Biden is keen to get the corporate tax rise from 21 to 28%, which will effect DCF across the board. Arguably, markets have been rising on the back of Trumps reduction from 35 to 21 %.

@investor_jackson

Mate, you seem to live in some kind of conspiracy theory. Company announced heaps of info over the past 3 months, even the stuff no one was interested in, and omitting the stuff that was plainly obvious to anyone who can read between the lines. Blaming ASXs gag order is non-sense. Covid is getting dealt with and many people here seem to believe that the company is much more than a Covid stock. So they can easily release non-covid stuff. Besides as was claimed by others they could easily talk to PH, so he can inform the market that way. What ASX is rightly doing is not letting companies use its platform for credibility. Zoono can send an announcement to ASX and front it in the media. If ASX chooses not to publish, it's their choice.

Regarding charts, charts are a historical reflection of psychology of all market participants. Charts do not drive share price. Some people just use them to identify common behaviour traits and depending on how good they can forecast said behaviour they maybe rewarded for predicting the next move.

@Pcatar

Could you elaborate what is manipulative selling outside of shorting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $19.19K 658.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43118 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 404668 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.