ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

Will there be a dividend this year. That would be a question for...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Will there be a dividend this year. That would be a question for PH to answer.

If it was me and there were sufficient funds, I would say no to a dividend, instead, use the capital to consolidate further the global distribution network.

How best to do this?

My thoughts only - Some marketing expenditure to ascertain how best to further target potential customers?

Additionally, are more staff required? PH did present a case against this.

Hiring further expertise for marketing and to support the structures and local staff already in place could/would be beneficial. Additional staff could/would enable ZOONO to continue to create, establish, and manage contracts throughout the global distribution network.

Easier said than done though. Do you source these staff locally? How are they trained and by who?

Do you hire NZ/AU staff, up-skill them and then send them OS to manage specific regions where these new staff then have to adjust to local conditions/customs? Is this necessary?

As I have already alluded to in the previous post, COVID and the resultant travel restrictions have virtually made this prospect impossible for the last 12 months, hasn't it. Considering this, IMO, ZOONO and management have done a pretty good job.

In conclusion though - IMO, build the team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.