ZNO 3.70% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Chart, page-825

1. 19,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211
    First of all I have no idea who Joshua Baker is & on the basis that he has 80% of his funds in 5 shares then I suspect he is just another private investor like the rest of us. Calling the portfolio 'JB portfolio' after himself reinforces this.i

Having said that I agree with his comments regarding repeat orders & have posted as such on HC on numerous occasions & the jury is still out on that.
    I believe there is also an assumption that ZNO should produce regular, frequent repeat orders from the same customers when by the nature of the product that many not be the case. The product is long lasting & therefore maybe people need to adjust their horizons?
    ZNO IMO is going to have lumpy revenue quarters for a while longer until sufficient deals are up & running , however the CEO did indicate to me that in about 3 months time they maybe in a position with regular enough orders to start producing very conservative forecasts & instigate analyst coverage.

I don't agree with his comment regarding the ASF deal disclosure, there is no difference between that deal & any of the others when it comes to disclosure.

I don't think 'truth telling' is an appropriate phrase as that suggests dishonesty on behalf of the CEO, I think a lot of people praise him on his level of communication with PI's.
    Perhaps a more appropriate phrase is that the company needs to deliver on it's potential, if it doesn't you can't put it down to lack of effort on the part of the CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $2.173K 82.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314753 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1138059 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 11413
Last updated 14.02pm 07/06/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.