PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

While its good to know what's going on and the games being...

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6904
    While its good to know what's going on and the games being played....you have a few options available to counter the frustration

1) Ignore it...go read a book on long term investment, visit the bar at Pool-Lord's establishment...or just sleep for 12 months...wake up and smell the roses...they will be intoxicating at that time. (My opinion)

2) Make use of it..the price is lower than it should be...it's being held down...dragged down..it's natural propensity is to move up...specially in light of all the good news we have had AND all the news that is to come...there is lot! My views. How to make use of it? Buy more..top up...dont go crazy...but it's a good chance to put some cash to work...maybe in chunks...some now...some in a week's time if it is still lower etc. No funds left? No worries, see point 1) above.

Don't forget we are not the only stock to be shorted...4.5% isn't actually too bad..I heard even Moderna was shorted like to 6% before their massive rises (they were at around $25...they hit $90 plus at one stage not too long ago)...those shorters would have had their pants on fire...well shorts on fire. When this thing eventually turns they will be forced to buy back and it will propel us more (was going to say r+ck+t but I know better now).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.