PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks for the charts fellas. It's anyone's guess in the short...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1873
    Thanks for the charts fellas. It's anyone's guess in the short term I think. Volume still minimal, and price doesn't seem to know where it's off to next. The IND is the big item on the immediate horizon, get that box ticked and it should generate plenty of positive sentiment. If we see a close below $2.28 though I think the big boys will push it as low as they can in the short-term, to buy-up ahead of the IND.

My sentiment is always set at Buy, simply because i'm here for years rather than weeks, and I think this may well be a $30 stock in 30-36 months with plenty of upside after that. However, it's a Hold for me at this precise moment, and if it closes below $2.28 i'll be fixing to add some more in the subsequent weeks. Might it go to $2, or back into the $1.something range? You've got to say it's a possibility - although I think only a slight one. If it gets there, BUY UP.

Upon IND we're a Phase III proposition ready to dance. In Pharma terms, that means it's Saturday night and PAR is John Travolta in a white jumpsuit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $969.3K 3.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 34182 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 24689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.