PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-1890

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856
    Fear can be a double-edged sword in this game. The things you can't see, the things you don't know, fear of the dark. Fear can be your best friend, but many's a holder gets shaken out on fear alone too. Which will it be with PAR? Not referring to you MixedBag, but It's fascinating across many HC forums how people discard the bullishness of their sunny-day theses, and their self-proclaimed status of 'long term holder' when something like a 2-month delay breaks a line of resistance on the chart. Insto interest can ebb with risks, sure, but can also flow like a torrent on the sniff of opportunity.

Those of us who have a very low average are in such a privileged position here. That privilege allows us to maintain perspective without our fears rattling around our heads every waking moment. It's easy to be blase when you're still firmly in the black, I know. But when people say 'back your research' or 'back your thesis', these are the moments. I'm not saying it will, but the wind could change in a very short period of time with this stock.

It's looking excellent value in my eyes, because i'm still feeling certain they'll kick off trials in good time this year and become a Phase III company. I bought some more today (not a lot), and I'll buy a modest amount at every 10c interval on the way down from here if it continues to soften.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.