PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-2168

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    With respect, disagree. Sellers are not thinking about Capital Raising at all. Sellers are selling because it's an easy target. I have studied the price action last 3 days, it's coordinated short selling, most likely a trading desk, which is like a fund, you can tell by the course of sales.
    They are professionals at targeting a stock, like Bio Techs that have infrequent news and plenty of uncertainty. They will hang around until downward momentum slows, and they love the liquidity that buyers are providing now. I used to work at an investment bank and attended meetings where the equities desk proprietary traders discussed how easy it is to do this. We know they have been active and made money doing this for 12 months plus in PAR. Maybe it's even Morgan's broker behind it, they certainly have made the call for a lower SP, and their trading desk is allowed to short stocks. The recent IND delay has fuelled their appetite as is evident in course of sales. I don't have a crystal ball, but the SP looks to be under a lot of pressure, and I don't know where it will stop. My main concern is if we are $1.60 when IND open announcement, what's a realistic rally?
    Whether PAR needs to capital raise or not is putting the cart before the horse. When we get IND open, CR won't be a problem, and they will probably get any capital they need through a strategic partner and not a CR. If they try and do a CR and we don't have IND, big problem....DYOR & GLTAH
    Last edited by 88aaj: 05/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $26.71K 116.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3097 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 12952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.