PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I think everyone is very negative at the moment and that comes...

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I think everyone is very negative at the moment and that comes with the rampant share price pressure we are seeing.

Yes, it sucks. I am also struggling to stay positive. I bought more today at $1.89 stupidly, as we unfortunately probably have more pain to come.

It is easy to think the worst here and believe everyone has given up on this. But the reality is probably very different.

Hard to find positives right now, but things can turn very quickly. If you still back the fundamentals of the company, you should see this as little more than a blip and average down where you can.

If the deep red is too much for you, you probably need to sell out as this is a Biotech and I am yet to see any Biotech not have big swings.

The best thing to do is to turn on market sensistive announcement alerts and take PAR off your radar for a few weeks. I think I will be doing that personally.

In the next 2 months we have:
    -Confirmation of PAR submitting their response to the FDA
    -Top line data in relation to ARDS
    -1st patient enrolment for MPS-VI
    -Update on the OA_008 trial
    -Response from the FDA and hopeful opening of the IND
    -Possible further update on Europe and Australia phase 3 trials

This is a fairly decent pipeline of catalysts. It is not complete doom and gloom. We seen how quickly the PAR SP can move back up on a positive announcement, and there is a quite the pipeline this quarter.

All imo only. And FYI, my average is currently at $2.07, so I am not saying this from a green position.
    Last edited by The Whale1: 05/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.