PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-243

1. 1,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1895
    What a fall. Wasn't expecting it to be so severe. I mean, biotech can be viewed as defensive, we're fully funded for the Phase 3 trials, and all the companies plans are on track with the potential hype-boon from the NFL players to filter through to the market in the coming period. It needed a breather, but this drop has been quite dramatic - heading for 50%.

The RSI hit 22 this morning. A cursory look at the chart says that this has never happened before. The only other time it dropped to 23 was back in June 2017 when the share price halved in a couple of days after the Hay Fever trial failed to meet it's endpoints. There are no such company-related circumstances this time around. It is either genuinely related to COVID19 and the potential for a subsequent global recession off the back of shutdown measures (whatever impact that might have on PAR, I don't know), or that has been harnessed as a backdrop to collapse the chart and hoover up the panicked sales of shares.

I'm very thankful for my sub-$1 average here, but for those underwater this is a horrible dilemma. Good luck with your decisions, especially if you decide to batten down and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.