PAR 4.00% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks TC. Most here seem to assume that the IND is a given. I...

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    Thanks TC. Most here seem to assume that the IND is a given. I think if we know anything about PAR and biotechs in general nothing is ever for sure.

However, because of what we know I am confident we will get the IND green light, either sooner (hopefully) or eventually later. But we will get there.

But I don’t think it is strange or unusual that the market is currently cautious and a little skeptical based on the last few false starts (where everyone thought it was a given).

Nor do I think the market knows something / anything about the FDA decision that we don’t know. Some are just hedging their bets. This is what often creates a genuine opportunity for those that are right, informed, risk tolerant, brave and patient. (Of course most importantly you have to be right.)

Every great rise that any stock ever has is always preceded by a great buying opportunity that some see and some don’t. Everyone sees it in hindsight.

PAR is one interesting journey and the next destination will soon be revealed. I am staying on course.
    Last edited by Eire2011: 25/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $36.40K 143.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40816 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 44646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.