PAR 0.00% 21.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-2495

1. 5,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    I also said I didn’t think the ind would make much difference. The market is irrational. If this was a fomo stock it would have doubled, but it’s not. Although this derisks the stock it doesn’t guarantee anything and people know results for this will still be well over a year away. The sp over the past year hasn’t helped either. I’m sure others think that the sp will do nothing until we get these results. I’m not sure too many know, or care too much about anything bar the OA stream.. I know there is much more to par than OA but I sold out of half of mine at $2.60 to put into something else. I expected ph3 to go ahead so I had no intention of buying back in once that happened. I will buy quite a few more next year sometime but I’m not in any hurry as I don’t think the sp will move too far too quick. This was meant to be bought up once it entered the asx 200 or 300 or whatever it was but did nothing but go down. Agree that ph3 should be different but the sentiment behind par is extremely negative and needs a few good announcements/results to turn that around imo. I’m very confident in this long term but not short. Time will tell I guess..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $105.7K 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 118666 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 28215 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.