PAR 0.00% 22.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-250

1. 4,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    Yes agreed, when companies that HAVE great balance sheets, good revenues and profits AND are growing year on year, are getting hit...then PAR obviously without those at this early stage will get hit harder or at least the same.. (my views), there is more pain to come before it recovers, it could be a little while (perhaps months)...but at the end of the day we are still holding something special here that will be amazing over time (my views).

We have done the research, you have read what I think and what this drug is capable of and we have seen this in real independent patients and have seen and heard the empirical evidence. We know what we have, you won't lose anything (Apart from paper losses) unless you sell and subject to your own cost basis. As others have said, it's just a question of whether you can hold for x months or a few years realistically. This is a long term stock...overnight it is subject to much volatility and you have to be able to have the nerves to stay with it (my opinions only).

Certainly no advice here, you have to assess your own positions but I won't sell....not one share...quite the contrary; I will add, slowly...small chunks here and there as we fall, I will employ a great system called Dollar Cost averaging......everyone is running out the stadium...Im coming IN to get the best seat for the next show...yeah yeah it could be a while, maybe a year..maybe 1.5..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2018/2018042-d902970e7222f43a607bfbf44d5a1fc5.jpg
    I'm going the opposite way, yeah treading carefully but still the opposite way..

I don't think this is the low...again, only my opinions.

Most Retail shareholders are in the midst of pure panic and just want out no matter what. Don't forget, as I have said, this could get worse...hopefully we won't breach $2 but it is possible.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $66.95K 294.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 90092 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.