PAR 4.84% 29.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR are now a Phase 3 company and have been granted fast track...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    PAR are now a Phase 3 company and have been granted fast track designation. Hopefully there will be more great news coming by the end of the year.

2x from here doesn’t even get us close to our ATH. Has anything changed from when we reached our ATH? Well yes I personally think PAR has made huge progress, of course we believe that there have been speed bumps and delays along the way.

look at IMU they are down 50%+ in just a few months and they potentially have a cure for cancer. Unfortunately, I also bought close to the top.. But I am looking at the big picture and just need one of these companies to succeed for my life to change financially.

i believe that PAR is on the road to the holy grail and the anecdotal evidence is just to great and feel the odds are firmly stacked in our favour. And soon enough the interim data for 008 will come out and potentially show iPPS is a DMOAD and a total game changer for OA sufferers.

this is only my opinion and not advice and there are a few huge risks along our journey to hopefully gaining approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $86.19K 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70151 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.