PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-3251

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6871
    I think it is story time, specially for those that are not so experienced in the markets.

There are very broadly two groups....

1) Believers and Long termers

2) Traders, short termers, in and out..quick profits.

Sure I'm over simplifying it...but for this story, bare with me.

Let me tell you, there are games being played. Parties are having fun with us...and its coming at the cost of the un-educated. The ones that don't know the science, that dont now what we have and the potential and that read the threads of Potential Financial Implications and simply laugh, shake the heads and say "dreamers, the lot of you".

Now I'm a conservative person, Yes I get excited...but I don't consider the $300 and $400 share prices though I know it is a real possibility one day into the future. I consider the real chance of it getting to $20...maybe $22 and fairly soon...maybe a year, maybe 2, not more than 3 years. My views.

But lets get to the story. There are parties that are having fun with us....

Last night we closed at $1.49. Early this morning about an hour and a bit before the market open I saw this:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4746/4746191-855ea66e60e0479d64c9b11e61231836.jpg

IMAGE 1

If you are a genuine seller and you are a bit worried of markets in general and you want out of PAR you don't put in a bid to sell a full 6 cents under market!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4746/4746242-8f4ff53eb01bd865eeda10fd51ac9500.jpg
    IMAGE 2

Ahhh but the trap is set! We have a few little retail guys that are on the edge, nervous...what have we bought? What is PAR? I know nothing of iPPS and its magic and its potential. They get scarred and think the sky is falling, lets get out....4 of them join the party to get out, little do they realise the real price for them to get out could've been a full 5 cents higher were it not for that scary 20,000 sell position!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4746/4746252-a40f317aaac0447ca374808246bdd8de.jpg
    IMAGE 3
    A few mere minutes before market open....

SURPRISE!!! They 20,000 FAKE order is gone and who is left standing, the poor retail that have now set the price lower!

This is a trap in my view. I might be wrong, but these are the games being played. We should not care about the day to day price.

Long termers don't care...they hold for the bright future. Of course don't be blind and just hold keeping a cursory watch...but my point is that I do not care for these tiny gyrations and possible manipulation. I know what's coming...I know what the patients are telling me...I know the scope and the forecasts. we are informed long termers.

So much is on the very bright horizon.

DYOR
    My opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.