PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Partnership deals can be conditional, for example on whether the...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Partnership deals can be conditional, for example on whether the DMOAD label is given etc or tied to certain revenue milestones, which will also align with whether the DMOAD label is given or not, so I don't think waiting longer will lead to a better deal than if one was struck in the next few months. In the end it'll be the same type of deal, still filled with conditions set in the form of milestones.

Whether it is a 2, 3 or 5 billion dollar deal, it goes back to the "A bird in the hand" saying. PAR is pre-revenue and a "drug repurposing company", so it needs a source of funds. Is PAR's sole strategy to raise funds at low prices? Isn't it better to sign a 3.5 billion dollar deal with a 200 million upfront payment than to wait until 2024 or 2025 potentially for a better deal?

If a decent deal is on the table I definitely think PAR should take it and not gamble and hold off until 002 or 003 results drop. I think they need to strike a partnership deal this year for OA for the North American markets or they might struggle to close a deal otherwise and could be forced to go it alone.

My views only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $92.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $259.8K 984.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.