PAR 4.17% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-3466

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    In short Willem007 its your decision on whether you are a long term holder or a short term trader. Are you willing to miss a 10x move by short term trading? I have been in PAR since 2018 and topped up along the way, some people would say what a waste of capital and I should be looking to deploy my capital elsewhere. But for me BIO investing is a binary investment and you never know when news will drop and once it does how it will impact the underlying price. ALong with others I :think" I understand the opportunity and that this is worthy of my capital. Trading all the little pissy moves amount to nothing compared to PAR's end gamge (IMHO). (I do wish I had sold out at $4.00 and brought back at $1.30 however it could just as easily taken off).

Also you should have an understanding of the opportunity and timing of the opportunity. Based on known information PAR is 3 years off registration for OA which translates to roughly 4 years before we see decent revenues based on known informaiton (registration timeline - fluff) however .... Here's the thing, you have so many short term (1-2 year) catalysts that could change that timeline (MPS Licencing DEAL, FDA Accelerated, OA Licensing Deal, TGA). As we get closer to the prize the shareprice will rerate into registration based on information flow.. The following comment is my opinion and highly speculative "PAR will get IPPS registered as it works, no AE's, we will be first line treatment, we have limited competition (initially), the market is huge, there is plenty of capital to get it accross the line ... however how the company looks at will be the issue. What do I mean well, what will the big pharma deal look like, how much will be our revenue percentage, do we (the punters) need another CR to get us there, do we get taken out before registration, etc etc". I belive PR and the team understand this and they are doing there best to satisfy the FDA's requirements and build the answers to the questions the FDA will have later. By employing the experts now and doing alot of the testing upfront we are derisking but it costs money and takes time. As annoying as it seams I think we have learnt our lesson trying to push it through the FDA (regardless IPPS's effectivness).

Each one of the OA experts we use that sit on FDA Pannels will all know about IPPS and its effect. They will be talking to others and all it takes is that to push through to more institutions and you will get gradual accumulation into registration. It will be interesting what Moz finds out at the conference as this could be the start of something special.

AS for your dilema why not have two piles of cash .. An investment pile and a trading pile, invest the investment pile in good long term prospects that you deem worthy of your capital longer term. Use the second pile to trade whatever you want short term. My guess is the long term capital pile will last alot longer than the trading pile.... Good luck...

The Pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $110.7K 443.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 83059 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 114168 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.