PAR 0.00% 28.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I am agree with your point.But it may drop under 1, highly. And...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I am agree with your point.

But it may drop under 1, highly. And I wouldn't choose to sell still. Because I cannot predict. my cost is 1.2, not far now.

I admit I am not feeling good to watch the SP drop like this, and my big hope to be rich is count on this spec.

BUT BUT BUT all there, please understand market is about emotion and future.

I still have cash, My strategy is, wait, wait it drop to ridiculous low like 60 - 80 one-day. if it does NOT then please fly high as wish.

Then I will buy in heaps shares more than my holding now at that price, AND after SP bounce back to over 1 again, I would profit all my previous holding.

The world is cruel like this so does the virus, but I still have hope with PAR, I believe all you longterm holders there have the same feel with PAR.

Will there is a hope there is a way, and this hope of PAR is true to me, and it's also true base on Phase 2 result, which is a essential and most important one. Phase 3 have a high chance to pass as this repurposed med is safe and heal OA most possibly.

PAR is not gamble, it's speculate but less risk.

Please enjoy this suffer as every longterm holders there we are together and this could be the true believe one day when we look back.

Who stand at last will win this game.

remember, when one day that the vaccine been developed, Share Market will rocket high with no stop. it's there, that's the truth.

I am not love PAR but I have faith in it.

Keep well all longterm holders , keep well.

May the luck be with all of us. we need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $919 3.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 146830 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ 700
Last updated 10.18am 02/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.