PAR 4.00% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

@Beaza79I am sorry you are hurting. It can be hard to hold when...

1. 2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    @Beaza79
    I am sorry you are hurting. It can be hard to hold when the SP is taking a beating but the market tests the metal of many.
    This is where the Investors and speculators are separated. The investor does their homework and reassesses their thesis and timing regularly.The only thing that helps me hold my nerves when the SP is flailing is understanding the product, company and specific circumstances of the situation are still going well enough for me to hold and add where I can. I have significant red on my portfolio in this sector but in my view, all my picks are sound and have good defensive elements. Some of the SP is macro and some is probably speculation on the likelihood of a CR. A CR may happen but again I don't think that will be the end of the world and if I have capital to allocate I will probably get another tranche.
    There is also now a strong upside risk if TGA Provisional approval can be achieved in the near term. It is only a couple of trading days since the announcement.
    Big players don't seem to do much for a week or two until they have had some analyst feedback and done some due diligence before building a position. One thing I noticed was the volume on the day of the announcement. That also makes me think that the interest level will improve in the near term.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $36.40K 143.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40816 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 44646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.