PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

It looks to me as though most holders of PAR have put enough of...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    It looks to me as though most holders of PAR have put enough of their hard-earned into PAR mainly to see the price fall away slowly and steadily under the effect of multiple CRs where PR had hinted that there was enough funding way back when, and less time to go than we know now.
    Well, that's history.

So if there are few continuing buyers, we obviously need new buyers.

So that's one reason @Mozzarc posting on Reddit is good for all of us.

PR could help by getting out and about being interviewed and not just in Australia.

From what i can tell, the Board are actively "thinking about" the likes of BigPharma and CSL and are raising interest, but haven't actually said lets talk money. IMO such a deal equivalent to funding through to labelling would initiate SP take-off.

So why not talk money?
    My guess is the Board can't get their mind around settling for less than their dreams.

That means no deal because their dreams aren't a number.

So they need to come up with a number that represents today's value to a suitor.
    Then, and only IMO, they should offer a chunk of PAR that covers by some margin all costs through to labelling.
    They should also offer us a chunk of free options at the same implicit price.
    If there are no takers at that price, then we do the CR, which apparently is after 1q 2024 because presently there is still over $50m in kitty.

So they need to get real before then.

One last agenda i think no one has raised, start talking about a cross-holding with Bene Pharma. We need to lock them in.
    IMO.DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.