PAR 6.38% 22.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-4261

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hey@Beaza79, I accept that the CEO of RAC is doing all those things you listed, and I would love to see our CEO do the same. But the reality is we don't all get the ideal CEO, if that's what he is. I have never had the courtesy of a reply to my emails from PAR, let alone the power to change behaviour. I have been thrilled by the successes and clearly critical of a number of the shortcomings in the past. And I have invested in and watched this stock daily since April 2019, being put through the mill as it plummeted towards oblivion.

I think I got to a point where I'd had enough of the angst, and instead focused on the reasons I was still holding on.
    We are still on course, and subject to getting the nod from FDA / TGA we should be able to arrange funding for it, and our credibility should be further enhanced by the peer reviews due over the next few months. I just want us to survive these critical few months, I just want to weather this storm. Then, when calm is restored, we can talk again about improving the housekeeping standards for investors.

In the meantime, I read whatever Mozz chooses to discuss with us.
    He gets the science, and he seems to also have close enough ties with the PAR team to get a feel for what is going on.

To quote Cody Simpson: 'All you can do is all you can do."
    This is all I can do, for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $76.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $116.8K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 166525 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 87212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.