PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

What a couple of days here. Oversold on the down turn and...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    What a couple of days here.
    Oversold on the down turn and coordinated central bank liquidity has lit a fuse under this.
    Usually this kind of action would indicate news, but I think in the circumstances more probable it's just rebounding from the sell off.

Buy side was super strong today, especially into the closing auction. Pretty impressive, launched from $1.90 yesterday off a long term support channel, I have the next Fib levels as resistance at $2.78 (50%) and $3.20 (61.8%). Will need some time to soak up the movements.

I really like this as a longer term play, market cap at $500m odd is super cheap when you look through the SAS data, phase two results and TAM globally. Am concerned more broadly about another leg down across the board in the short term, but at these levels in PAR specifically, there's favourable risk reward long term imo.

Good luck, well done to those topping up sub $2 and do your best to ignore short term volatility, this could build nicely longer term.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2143/2143377-e07e807e83c49891670896e8fc3122b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.