PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-55

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Well, I also signed the petition as my head simply doesn’t accept that we should accept any sort of corruption, collusion, cronyism etc.
    Even this Fed Gov., state governments, political parties and media are spinning the place in the name of the 3 C’s above and it ain’t the Australia that I thought we could become.
    Cudeco shareholders may have a different view after shorts & bots drove the business to its knees and therefore your company could suffer the same fate?
    We the people have been diluted of power & control little by little over years and with that individuals don’t notice it.
    Some examples are the high house prices generated by international buyers now has the nation up to its eyeballs in debt. We have had no pay rises for 10 years to mitigate that debt. Unions have watered down memberships/power and love them or hate them they are a vital cog in a democracy. Jobs have gone in main to part time, corporate crime is up whilst the corporates evade tax whilst profits have risen. Royal commissions expose their crimes but little gets done to remediate the system. Your tax deductions have decreased and the media has been raided on the opposing side to the gov ideology.
    Wake up and sign petitions, demonstrate do anything, I say before they not only have you by the balls but something far far more sinister.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.