PAR 4.08% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Chart, page-3471

1. 4,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6599
    Cocacolamas,

A select few of the smarter Docs/Surgeons are thinking in this same way, like at least one that administers iPPS for us (or has on the past), he stated he was a shareholder. (See below)

Initially like most, he was sceptical ....I've heard from a number of Docs and Physio's myself that wont and dont believe it till they see it...They think PPS is theoretical and like so many before, there will be something wrong with it and it wont end up working...they have done NO research on it and have come across NO patients themselves and spoken to them to find out what the results were.

Many of the top scientific community but within the specific OA space, will be seeing this for the first time in barely two week's time.

"Doctor Paterson stated ‘’we were all very sceptical at the start, nothing can work like that! There was a limited take-up to begin with, but as word of mouth reports started coming through prior to official results, everyone started getting on board, we were hearing up to, and possibly more than six months pain relief for two thirds or more of patients, clearly this was no placebo".

PPS can potentially fill a massive black hole, and overall I am very excited to see what it can do. As a shareholder I am excited of course, but as a doctor equally as excited, as it gives us a more reliable product than anything we currently have at our disposal".

Don't forget, that Doc above isn't a GP, he is a surgeon and has a registered fellowship with the Australian Orthopaedic Association.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $71.94K 282.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 292445 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 59000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ 187376
Last updated 15.50pm 24/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.