BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Chart, page-2

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Welcome Rockstar..
    Hoping your sentiment is right..
    I suspect there are a significant number of long term investors in BRB .Don't know what your investment time frame is??
    Blu Afro has posted great charts here-wondering how Blu sees things-particularly the 'pointy end' referred to in previous posts!!
    I posted back in Dec about gold-done well since...will gold keep going??..fingers crossed..don't know about short term gyrations-but methinks long term we head up..

Good time to be drilling an already really good resource.Of course better to be a producer....but ...are we on the path..yep..
    Taking a long term view for BRB...love what they have found...

A full year ahead of drilling-any other small 'goldies' that are doing that?? ...especially after all the drilling BRB have done??
    Seriously, can anyone come up with a 'goldie' like BRB?I'll invest if anyone can make a convincing case.
    BRB-well funded..defined resource..growing..drilling all year ..small number of shares..in WA..takeover target??(I hope not-want to see BRB as a producer in a high gold price environment!!)

'Trust' has been raised as an issue by other posters-well..as a new investor Rockstar maybe you have read previous posts?? Good for you if you haven't-individual thinking and analysis..

I trust the person and the team that found this deposit ...it has been there for a while!!!!..no one else found it!!Seems to me they are finding more...

A 'Tier One' deposit was talked about earlier...by the people that found our gold...

Rockstar- you will hear from the 'don't trust' brigade....interestingly they called for a report re a resource upgrade that was never promised..odd investor behaviour..anyway..those people also have a healthy respect for BRB deposits ....

Personally this is a goldie that I have a long term perspective on..short term price..who knows??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.