CHN 19.5% $1.22 chalice mining limited

Chart, page-11

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I like this more every day, big volume churning. The 5 day moving average is above both the 20 & 50 days moving average. The 200 days moving average is moving up. This means a strong NE trend. From the fundamental side, apart from the fantastic discovery, the outstanding parts in particular pallidum CHN is increasing its market capitalization. It is near a stage where it is mandatory for index funds, both international and Australian fund managers to have CHN included in their portfolio. These funds managers are tracking the index closely with their portfolios. Values fund managers and active funds managers may also like to have it included in their portfolios at the early stage of CHN 's growth. CHN' s Julimar is worth comparing with Nova Bollinger, except it seems to be biased towards pallidum which is a +++ for all I know.
    This is only my observations which may not be accurate and not a recommendation as a financial advice. That particular part is for your financial adviser. My observations is mainly from my understanding of technical analysis and the financial market and may not be accurate. However, my understanding so far appears to have assisted me in my own investment making decisions. Lastly from TA, the saying "ride the trend, till it bends".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.