BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Why? I guess if you're a day trader or today is your...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Why? I guess if you're a day trader or today is your deadline to retire?

The SP can drop as much as it wants today, it doesn't phase me because I've done enough research. Downrampers and falling share price will scare loose hands into selling but only because those loose hands don't understand what they're holding because they haven't done much research. I kind of feel sorry for those people but they probably weren't destined for riches anyway - the people who benefit the most in life are usually those who put in some effort.

Downrampers on this forum are one of the reasons I believe in this stock so strongly. When anyone posts, my critical thinking kicks in and I evaluate how much evidence they present and whether I find value in their logic. Someone says something vague like most startups fail or Brainchip has a lot of competition and then someone else says something precise like Brainchip is the first to market with an AI chip that doesn't need the cloud and uses ultra low power. Then I go off and evaluate whether I think AI is a technology the world needs and is likely to be the next big thing?
    Yes I do.
    Do I think the first to market will have an advantage in capturing market share?
    Yes I do.
    Do I think customers will want to buy a chip that uses ultra low power in a world of global warming screaming out for change?
    Yes I do.

So I research Brainchip in every possible Avenue to check what's being said about them and end up feeling more confident than before I started.

The SP today will do whatever it does when the chips haven't been back long enough for customers to have learned about them / finished implementing them into their products / sold their products/ paid Brainchip for revenue to show in their quarterlies.

But one day their financials will show that customers did want to use their revolutionary technology, that also saves the planet, in their product. In many products. And the products sold. And Brainchip made a lot of money. And the share price went really high. And that day I may or may not think back to the times it dropped a bit, and be glad I didn't sell because I knew better.

Today just doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.