BRN 1.92% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-11846

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    stan9614..............excellent post & information. Agree with what you have posted and will add the following. (my own opinions)

LDA from the 16/8 Capital Call was involved in selling down and creating a negative market for BRN stock. This has continued into the personal Off-Market share transaction agreement with PVDM.
    While selling off BRN shares from the Capital raise & PVDM Off-Market agreement I am convinced they have also been "shorting" BRN as well. The profits from both selling BRN stock from the two sources while driving steadily down the stock price is a "Shorters" dream come true and gives profits from both sides of the transaction, being selling on market shares of BRN and profiting from the shorting of stock with a falling stock price.
    This is after all why so any "shorters" abound here on the BRN stock & HC BRN Forum. The perfect environment for them has been created by LDA.

Taken further the "controls" PVDM put in place within the Off-Market Transaction agreement with LDA, namely less than 600,000 sells per/day and none under 46.2c were sound in principle but flawed if LDA wanted to play "dirty" such as it has. LDA could easily have used extra stock from its own reserves to continue any downward sell off beyond any "restricted" amount in the agreement with PVDM.
    The "CONTROLS" PVDM put in place were ONLY with the shares he was transferring to LDA and did not include BRN stock already held by LDA.
    One could see this as a "breach" of intent inferred by the implied terms of the Agreement.
    The intent was to restrict any heavy dumping and therefore a downtrend and "Shorting" of BRN stock price. This appears to have been circumvented by LDA.

There is actually three parts to the profit for LDA.
    Firstly it receives "discounted" shares from BRN in a Capital Raise which usually give a good profit margin when (if) sold at the top price.
    Secondly any amount of privately held shares can also be sold off, usually at a very good profit also and later replaced with substantially cheaper shares when the SP is at the bottom of the Trading Plans range. [Cheapest price]
    Thirdly borrowing shares (Shorting) and then replacing them again at the bottom of the Trading Plans cycle gives extra cream for LDA.
    Three levels of Transactions on the ONE Trading Plan. This is what leverage is all about.

My personal views only of course and DYOR on this matter.

Yak52 cool.png
    [ At the end of the day we are just but pawns in their games.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.