BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-12245

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    I think what Dolci is trying to point out that over all the chart is trending up. This can also be determined buy market cap moving higher.

Now timing the buy is a hard task cause nobody knows the daily activities of the market. Prices are volatile yes and especially in junior stocks.

Lot of these holders that so confidently talk up the company where also in the red at some point in time to level of 80 - 90 % then never bagged the company or complained. When BRN did a CR they were buyers at 6 cents even though the price was below 6 cents and it was known that it would drift even lower that CR gave BRN the cash to continue it's buisness. That is why you won't see them really giving you a sob mommy story it will be alright cause they lived it and have done their research. Know the up trend for the company growing is there plain and simple to see. The SP price is a perceived value at what one will pay today.

BRN has grown lots as a company scince it's beginning. We hope to see this reflect in revenue down the road.

look at any company IBM Apple they all have had ups and downs at ther begining stages did you know these companies at some points were down nearly 75 % from old peaks? As a investor this stock is going in the right direction.

Of your a trader not you directly but some one bought a trade and got burnt well that's the risk of the action one choose.

Think about what BRN and crew want to achieve grow a company introduce a technological solution they are not in here to trade for a few pips and move to the next stock.

Will there be traders shorters and investors yes there will be all this components innthe market and when a trader or shorter have the play go wrong they cry ow BRN is this and that you its crap or its pumped. These things always happen.

So for the long term investor the company has grown and is in a up trend what ever time point you measure from. For traders and what not yeah it's been tough you either change sediment and hold or move on to something that will make money for you.

if you have longterm belief then play it smarter and from my experience and opinion if you think the company is awsome and lots of people call it shyte and say it's got nothing then maybe that's time to buy not when it's peaking and everyone is calling blue sky's! Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.