BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Petter,They are simply anonymous scammers who deserve...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Hi Petter,

They are simply anonymous scammers who deserve misfortune. They either will do anything for money and/or have no conscience (eg, people on psychopathic spectrum or born with a huge trust fund and are dangerously self-absorbed or possibly very, very desperate or bored or broken or have a group alpha male toxic peer driven, sick, fear of rejection mentality or all of the above).

I believe 99% of readers/posters here to be intelligent enough to make their own decisions about how much risk they can sensibly take on and to decide on the level of potential/existing value via their own research and cognitive ability.

As to the overall investing/trading community's susceptibility to fear mongering/pumping/price manipulation/stacking of rules well that is a completely different kettle of snakes. Everyone has a different ability to hold for X amount of time simply due to circumstance and have doubts and fears like most normal humans and can make mistakes (whether that be buying, not buying, trading or holding or selling). That this is consistently manipulated by some via psychological/mathematical means or combination of the two is criminal fraud - theft by false pretense.
    They love to say the market knows best and then do their best to manipulate it and shape it to their own ends. It is serious life changing bullying on a scale that I have not the vocabulary to adequately describe.

This is people's lives/companies being messed with with only personal gain as a motivator. No sense of ethics, empathy or equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.