BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-12769

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I think it's harsh to say I shit on the company.. I've grow cautious of it due to many things and the constant, blind up-ramping in this chat does, admittedly does annoy me and lead to my comments to become more direct.. but that's not shitting on them. I could if I wanted though.

I'll give you some balance to consider..

In Dec 2020, the U.S. NASA had ordered the Akida Early Access Evaluation Kit for use by the NASA Shared Service Center (NSSC) at the NASA/Ames Research Center (ARC) at Moffett Field in California - no big deal as they need the kits to do the evaluation. Still, a long way to go.

In April 2021, the company announced that it had begun volume manufacturing its Akida™ AKD1000 neuromorphic processor chip for edge A.I. devices - no big deal as it's a requirement to test wafer technology, and production samples must include a small production run.

Price decline from May 2021. Note no sales yet except 1st I.P. license.

While BRN technology is advanced, it must still get into products by OEM manufacturers. Those familiar with automated vehicles (A.V.), so far A.I. fall short for the complexity of A.I. at Level 5. Sales will be determined by the OEM manufacturers, i.e. the system developers that need the technology.

It takes a long time of evaluation before the OEM decides which vendor to go with. As I said, I foresee at least another 2 years minimum before rapid sales of licenses and chips.Many competitors: Texas instruments. IBM, Intel, Xlink, Nvidia and more.
    Last edited by Griff5: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.