BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Good morning allI want to thank those of you who post charting...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Good morning all

I want to thank those of you who post charting and technical analysis. And here's a HUGE hat tip to Dolci as well. Incredible looking charts of late and really, quite impossible to dispute the recent short term trend, as well as long term. I am not a chartist but I know enough to be dangerous. And I'm not an idiot. If a picture is worth a thousand words then looking at these charts of late is simply inspirational. Okay, that sounds overly dramatic, but if you are a stock holder you likely share the sentiment.

Whether it's the posters such as the above mentioned two people, and others, or the person who posts Fibonacci sequences (sorry I don't remember who) and attempts to teach us about them (also appreciated) the result is irrefutable. Brainchip has been on FIRE.

But where to in the future? Is the trend our friend? Do you want to stand in the way of this momentum or do you want to wait and see? I've made my mind up. I'm on board for the long term. Period!

Now of course there may be a pull back or two in the near future. In the absence of positive news or announcements the stock should flounder. Perhaps shake out some weak hands. Perfectly natural, and probably healthy long term. Charts are great for looking at the recent history and I love a good one (like Brainchip's). I have less confidence about their ability to predict the future. Sorry, Fibonacci guy (gal????)....I don't don't understand your faith in this sequencing stuff enough to be converted myself, ....yet. Keep teaching though, cause I'm listening, and I want to believe.

So, what of our near term future prospects? Many here are hanging their hopes on recent Brainchip personalities such as Mr. Telson, Mr. Dawe,
    Mr. Scarince, and others making statements with respect to more imminent announcements perhaps even in 2021 yet. Is this likely? Well, let me opine....

All companies have budgets and go through the budgeting process for the next year in their third quarter, typically. They predict what they anticipate they'll need and what they have. Many department heads are adverse to giving back money not spent because it makes it harder to get approval for more in the future. So to avoid such predicaments they try and spend it in the year it was budgeted. Sounds weird, but that happens all the time.

I will go out on a short limb and say that the Brainchip brain trust has their corporate nose to the ground right now like a pig seeking truffles looking to convince any and all likely parties that may coincidentally have unspent budgets to seriously consider entering into that contract NOW...in 2021.

We're not talking about 5,000 companies here. Brainchip has it's corporate eyes focused on a limited number of potential customers, call them early adopters if you want. Spending previously budgeted 2021 money in 2021 is a rational and perfectly acceptable strategy for potential customers.
    I sincerely believe that our sales folks and executives are scrambling extremely hard right now to pull this kind of last minute spending decision out of their customers.

It makes some sense too, Until very recently it was not a given that Brainchips technology even works. Now we know it does. And we have Akida 1000 in hand. Those facts alone are so powerful as to further strengthen Brainchips negotiating hand now.

I realize this idea of spending budgeted 2021 money now may be a reach. But think about it. Due to unforeseen circumstances there was a delay to former CEO DeNardo's schedule for chip delivery and revenue in 2021 by about 4-6 months. Now we are back on schedule, so to speak. And perhaps it is not a coincidence that the December podcast was cancelled,......(hmmm,....podcast, or mad dash to contract signing by years end???? ...hmmmmm ??? What to do ?).

Do we really think the Brainchip group is singing Christmas carols and toasting each other with seasonal hot toddies now? I don't.

Spending unspent budgets may be a reach I grant you, but it does happen. Any early adopter "who may have" budgeted money for 2021 but was dissappointed at unforeseen delays understands the limited engineering support resources of Brainchip and that getting in the queue is also important if this tech is everything it could be. And now that the proven tech is actually here.....?

So to conclude, I am betting on another contract announcent by years end 2021. There it is, .....I am hopeful ..... and, now I'm on the record.

My opinion only, and I shudder to think anyone would construe the above as investment advice. DYOR. Regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.