BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

after the thump serious buying to wipe the 2million shares...

1. 5,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    after the thump serious buying to wipe the 2million shares sitting at $1, it made me think of the billionaires in the world possilbly playing games in their coffee breaks.
    many years ago there was a little story in the paper...ewes know that materal made from trees...
    Kerry Packer and Son had a bet...to see how much money they could make on the share market in a day....so they were investing 10s of mill in the bet....don't know who won....... the traded to day made think of that....
    I could image an impetuous Kerry or even James, could have seen that $1 barrier of those 2 million share and said ...lets change the momentum....and drag others along the way...throw confusion into the trading....
    it did as the sellers now have to set a new resistance level... a feeble attempt is being made at 1.015.

of course the merc is pushing the SP, and the friday rush, an expected announcment or speeding fine...and would suggest lots to say, but as one poster said.... an announcment of material worth is unlikely as if that was the case BRN would be introuble for not calling a TD already.
    the other reasoning is re rerating in general...
    a few stories about... this is about one i read off Nasdaq investor... was that semiconductors as we know are short supply.- not a new story.. and the strong suggestion was not to look at the bigger players in this area but the smaller cap... as they will have much greater growth potential while the bigger players attract the limelight.
    exciting times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.