BRN 1.25% 20.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-14130

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Chapman.............my "only" response to this retail Chartist video is this ..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Has not a clue beyond normal retail knowledge, has not taken any previous price action and reason for that price action (selling by management) into account, does not know the companies products or their true place in the global AI scene, etc etc.
    Why the "Volume" we have had last week? Retail, DayTraders or.......Institutions !!! Does he really think it was the former two?
    It was INSTITUTIONS!
    Many retail have sold out and gone by now. This is being accumulated by Institutions and I suspect one large USA based Company.
    (if any have been paying attention to this forum and "other" posters you know who I am talking about)

The only thing I would agree on with him is the small "Breakaway Gap" that he has indicated.

Truly anything can happen from here on with the stock price of BRN. It is out of retail, day traders hands and controlled by "others" only.
    BUT the one thing that is apparent from all the data available from trading, pricing, volumes traded, product, company, marketing & product awareness is that...........
    Brainchip and Akida products are in high demand and will continue to be so in 2022 onwards!
    Retail & DTs were not responsible for the Volumes traded this last 1-2 weeks!

I will put up a little "dreamers" chart to show what can to place if the demand is there. Anything is possible at this point.

Yak52cool.png
    Last edited by Yak52: 09/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $375.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $482.8K 2.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1189933 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 667936 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.