BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-14372

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    The amount of times I've heard ''It'll pull back''... Why will it pull back?

BrainChip floated on the ASX: 09 - November - 2011 at roughly 23 cents a share. I was only about 13 years old.

So I'm 24 now... And a loyal Long term holder out there, has held for 10+ years.

If BRN the Company has been working on this product for 10+ years and the revolutionary chip has been finalised and ready to go to market, then it'd seem pretty obvious why you'd want to be a holder right now.

Not to mention the obvious charting perspective. Forget about the last 10 years because I feel as though we have just ''Re-Floated'' internationally.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3969/3969920-7d84a7af8794d949546e9564fd53dd92.jpg
    You can see here that the ''cup and handle'' started forming: 01 - September - 2021. Since the 1st day September we have increased roughly 103% in 4 months and 10 days.

If a loyal long term holder (who has held since IPO and not purchased any more shares) has a 450%+ gain right now. Then I think they are going to be well rewarded in the next few months.

An announcement is coming any second and will send us into the next zone... Hold on... How many announcements are waiting for again

You tell me what happens in the next 6 months. No financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.