BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi ChippersI had another look at the daily charts after...

1. 2,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2160
    Hi Chippers

I had another look at the daily charts after closing.

Things in that chart just jumped out at me. When we thought we had strong growth period whereby we were stair stepping our way upward , this is a fairly normal strong growth pattern. On top of this we have had 7 trading days where slope of the growth change remarkably to very very strong growth with only a one day pullback in that period, that is rare on top of what had happened beforehand.

I realise as a chartist that pullbacks are inevitable but its difficult for me to comprehend , the timing , the peak the SP reaches and the size of the retracement. Its beyond my skills with BRN.

While looking at this chart the thought entered my mind of where to next. Well that daunting to say the least.

Then is occurred to me that so far 3 EAP's or their customers have publicly come out an announced the usefulness of using AKIDA in their product development projects. We have over 20 EAP's and who knows how many clients that group services. What would happen to the SP if those public announcements from EAP's or their clients, grow to 10 or even greater. Hard to imagine.

Lets not forget the other group who just purchased the AKIDA chip to play with and experiment with in a myriad of applications, outside of the EAP group. What news could surface from them.

Finally what happens when we first hear that BRN has been approached and has signed it's first IP agreement.

It's all a bit mind boggling. The timeline and SP growth is totally unknown for all of the scenario's I have laid out before you. But so far in the charts what I thought has been remarkable could be entirely overwhelmed by what follows.

Just my thoughts from looking at the daily charts, as always DYOR.

cheers Lies

PS Maybe things can get even more exciting
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3974/3974364-c9c0077ecc0e6b965e97a29ad296758b.jpg
    Last edited by Lies&damnlies: 12/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.