BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-14669

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    BELOW IS A POST I MADE LAST NIGHT. HERE FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT.
    link to original post
    ----------------------------------------------
    I dont usually make comments on other peoples charting and in particular Elliot Wave charting.
    I find Elliot wave charting and Charting in general to be too personal to the chartist to make comments on them without causing grief.There are too many variables and different ways others have learnt to do their Elliot Wave. So this is something I usually keep to myself and dont show the actual Elliot wave charts ever!

So with that bit of drivel out of the way I would like to put up what i believe are the mainElliot Wave target prices that I have worked out.
    I should mention that these results are also cross checked against Fib Levels, Fib Fan, the existing Channel of last 2 years, certain dates & fixed prices at those dates...........
    And these resulting prices ALL MATCHUP EXACTLY including the DATES.

Take what you want, make what you want out of these numbers.
    PLEASE do not try to debate or comment on them with me , I will not answer your posts, nor do I have any interest in your version/way of doing Elliot Wave.
    DYOR
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next resistance level could be the $1.52 which is the upper level of the 2 year channel we have been working within.(Top of Channel)
    The SP should push through and a "duplicate" channel will continue above the later one.
    We should range within this next channel for some time possibly all 2022.

Continuing upward SP should see WAVE 3 leg to 161.8 fib ($1.91) aprox on Fri 21st Jan.If this is the limit of WAVE 3 leg (W3 pivot) then a retracement down on WAVE 2 leg will seea pull back to the 38.2 Fib ($1.33) or further down to the 50.0 - 61.8 fib levels.

IF this is not the stop for the WAVE 3 price then an Extension to 261.8 fib ($2.85) should follow.
    This could happen due to a New Release on or about 21st Jan which would push it up (SP).A Retracement from the 261.8 Fib ($2.85) level should bring it down to $1.91
    The "date" for the WAVE 3 leg 161.8 fib ($191 SP) level being Fri 21st Jan could be earlier if the 261.8 fib Extensioncomes into play and will be a "Guide" as to which level 161.8/261.8 fibs may come into reality.
    A news event would certainly push the stock price up the required 50% to the 261.8 fib ($2.85) target.

These calculations as mentioned above earlier cross check against each other perfectly for both price levels and time/date.

But as always "others" can cause changes due to controlling methods so these are not written in stone! EVER!

ELLIOT WAVE LEG 3
    161.8 fib = target of $191 date Fri 21st Jan OR earlier! retracement to 38.2 fib ($1.33)
    261.8 fib = target of $285 Date Fri 21st Jan or later on 11th Feb. (unlikely) retracement to 38.2 fib ($1.91)

The W3 Pivot Point & W4 Pivot Point will determine WAVE 5 leg etc.

Yak52 cool.png
    The above is not a financial recommendation and as always DYOR.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ps. After last nights high performance on both USA & European Markets (+25% ) it is possible this stock will just ignore any Elliot wave & normal
    trading activity and smash beyond any of these levels! time will tell the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.