BRN 4.65% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I was watching this carefully and, while quite an exciting ride,...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I was watching this carefully and, while quite an exciting ride, it seemed things were going up pretty quickly and I expected quite a few people to take profits when it was that good.

At the end of the trading day, the stock price is still up by 6% and I'm interested to see how the trades go on the OTC markets tomorrow. I expect there is going to be a drop, I'm just hoping it won't be drastic and fall somewhere between your red and dotted lines to plot a new trajectory.

As I have the majority of my investment in my retirement savings, I still plan on holding for about 5 to 10 years. As it is now, I'm in a much better position for retirement than I was at the beginning of last year.

Congratulations on your timing and taking profits when you did! Hopefully, you'll buy back in at some point and grace us with your charts again. I still believe in Brainchip and the Akida line of processors and I am pretty sure their fundamentals will be much stronger over time (which I believe to be over the next two years).

If anything, Brainchip has received quite a bit of attention since the beginning of this year and hopefully, 2022 will be an entertaining ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $392.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $2.260M 11.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139662 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 736452 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.