BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-15035

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Thank you for the feedback FF, always appreciated and highly valued.

I consider myself one of the 'genuine long term visionary holders' that you speak of and so the shares in my super (69%) will remain there for another 20 years minimum by which time I will be 51. The rest of my shares outside of super (31%) will only be sold if they will make a life-changing difference to my life or the life of someone I know.

I'd love to have been able to sell a few shares to celebrate but the unfortunate fact is that I simply do not hold enough shares outside of my super for $1.40 or $1.80 to be a life-changing amount.

I do admire those that have sold at recent highs with the intention to re-enter at a lower price. I don't have the kahuna's to do that. Especially given our chip has been commercially available for 2-3 months now and so a new licence agreement could drop at any moment.

It may take a day, a week or a month, but it will come and the fact that it could come at any moment makes trading Brainchip not worth the risk to me as a long-term holder.

I'd rather be conservative than take a punt and sell on the wrong side of a potentially company-making announcement, especially when you consider the recent bull run hasn't come from an announcement, but instead, ISL and Mercedes being identified as EAP's.

Imagine the bull run when a highly speculated household name licences our IP. Think Mercedes, NASA, Ford, Samsung, Dell, Tata, Tesla, DARPA, AMD, NXP, John Deere. The list goes on.

May I ask which watch you bought? Personally, I would have gone with an Omega Speedmaster Professional

Cheers
    Last edited by SERA2g: 14/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.