BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Wow. I just finished scrolling through this Chart thread and my...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Wow. I just finished scrolling through this Chart thread and my head hurts.

Reminded me of this scene in Pulp Fiction when Mia and Vincent were chatting in Jack Rabbit Slims restaurant and Mia asking V what he thought about something he actually knew nothing about ,.....Mia: "...you guys talk alot don't you?" Vincent: "We do,...we do." Mia: "You know, ...when you scamps get together you're worse than a sewing circle"

So Dolci (or whomever) sold shares and made money. Who knows why, but isn't that the point of investing or trading? Making money?

Who cares what Dolci did, or those other whomevers. What should I do now? That's my personal decision and not swayed by what some others may have done. There are many reasons I could sell. And there are many reasons I should stay the course too numerous and possibly too speculative to go over yet again. Others have done so ad nauseum. Dot connecting gone wild has always been the attraction of HC posters to me. And they are good at it.

A few reasons to sell...
    1) Well respected chartist and adult beverage officionado Dolci suddenly sells at the acme of an insane blow off top to an unsustainable parabolic month long rally in a stock with promise, but nothing tangible to speak of in terms of existing revenue.
    2) Too big of a float and huge market cap for such a small company with little revenue
    3) New untested CEO
    4) Impending quarterly report which will further embolden bears, downrampers, shorters and day traders because Brainchip metrics will appear pathetic in the backward looking report which may have a small uptick in revenues, but will be scrutinized to the "nth" degree and subsequently pilloried.
    5) Lack of more announcements, confirmed sales, and contracts like the recently announced Megachips deal or the Mercedes connection.
    The "what have you done for me lately" syndrome.
    6) Strange dysfunctional marketplace (OTC) on which Brainchip trades in the U.S., in my opinion, while everyone pins future hopes on an inevitable Nasdaq listing, which may or may not be ineviatble.
    7) Being greedy and wanting more, more, more. "Bulls make money. Bears make money. Hogs get slaughtered." (Jim Cramer)
    8) Every technology company in the world is probably vying to achieve neuromorphic compute capabilities because they see the future too.
    9) How can little ole Brainchip compete with the .... See # 8 above

And to explain why I might stay the course I would suggest a review of all the excellent posting by the well known intelligensia of the Brainchip threads from the last few years. I could never do justice to them so I won't even try.

Finally, and most significantly, nothing that I have read or heard directly from the lips of Peter van der Made himself has given me one sliver of a hint that he has stretched the truth, embellished anything, or is prone to exaggeration. Ever. Therefore, I personally choose to hang my hat on his recent commentary that there will be explosive growth related to his Brainchip.

Personally, I'm staying the course, even though a retracement of some degree seems pretty inevitable, but short lived imo, because this was always supposed to be a long term growth story.

To conclude:

Dolci selling? ....or ....PVDM seeing explosive growth?.....hmmm. What to do? Hmmmm.....Dolci, ....or PVDM.....hmmmm, ....Doci, or PVDM.........
    I just don't know. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

The above commentary is NOT investment advice, but just some opinions reflecting how I see the world. Regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.