BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ultimately, it is up to you to do with your investment as you...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Ultimately, it is up to you to do with your investment as you choose and I am not giving any financial advice, however, realize that you have neither gained anything nor have you lost anything until you sell your shares. While the stock price has gone down in value since you've purchased it, you technically do not have any losses until you sell that stock and then realize the losses.

I feel that Brainchip is less of a risk than they were two years ago. They have produced and commercialized the Akida, have made some IP agreements, and have a patented technology that received validation from a major automobile manufacturer.

I would say that the lesson learned is that stock prices go up and they go down. You ultimately want to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price, but over time, many different approaches are still incapable of determining exactly when that will occur.

The market is a very dynamic place where a company's earnings don't necessarily drive the stock price, but so does human emotion. In addition, financial institutions have created so many different ways to play with money, buying on margin, shorting shares, buying and selling options, etc. I like to think of the stock market these days as "psychological money games".

Over the past two years, I have purchased shares that have gone down at the time I bought them, but ultimately, they have increased in value within a year that I have acquired them. However, I have made no money on those shares as I have not sold them and thus have not realized those gains.

I believe in the technology this company has invented and I think that in five to ten years, the investment will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $759.9K 4.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 37979 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 674409 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.