BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-15299

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    What do I think about the depth? Well Sir thanks for asking and the opportunity for providing my uneducated feedback. I feel that its likely swayed by a few factors.

1. People realising profif which is totally natural after considerable gain
    2. People who simply believe charting is the be all an end all and the current trends being seen as unsustainable
    3. People who know sweet F$%k all about trading/investing an being swayed by previously trusted and respected chartist publicly stating comments which influence a great many others and selloffs.
    4. People forgetting that the reality is that there are a number of potential deals and trades forthcoming
    5. Sheep mentality which has lazy ignorant people not understanding that some backtracing in enevitable whilst forgetting they are LT holders who have seen this before despite point 4
    6. Point 3 again because I felt like reinforcing it
    7. The tsunami in tonga causing covid and the much loved Emma Wiggle retiring
    8. Probably.... and I do say probably ( the aura of my rage ) resinating through the globe creating mass hysteria
    9. Point 2,3, 5 again.

BTW, do your own research. Even though RMTI, Jesus and Frank at Charcoal Chicken back the above with a 96.24 to 126.73% range accuracy, it s is only fair all investors that I mention the following, current and prospective holders understand the following disclaimer. 99 % of figures and comments in history are made upto suits individual agendas.

Akida Putana

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.