BRN 0.00% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Exactly FF. GAP VOODOO! Pure nonsense perpetuated by traders to...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Exactly FF.

GAP VOODOO! Pure nonsense perpetuated by traders to Retail with traders knowing they (Retail) are to stupid to realise they are being conned and scammed!

Funny how ONLY Retail people every talk about it as something serious! laughable how easy to talk them into such a silly notion.

Top 1000 Holders = 73% of shares and after today that will be 85%. small holders gone.

This is why Management in companies don't like having to much Retail holders as they are so easily manipulated. It stuffs up the companies SP and future projections, capital raises, project financing etc. I must admit that factor does not apply here to BrainChip uniquely, but every CEO prefers having Insto's as holders.

How many of you put in STOP LOSSES today?. Traders have been doing stop loss hunting heaps today and successfully!
    False Sell orders loaded up on the Order Book, pull Buys and everyone bails out quickly! Traders dream currently.
    Today was a Pump'N'Dump by LDA & UBS mostly(and DT's) because there was a ASX announcement. 2nd time straight the company does an ASX announcement and we get a pump"n"dump. Better they don't do them in future! lol.

Tomorrow the process of climbing up in SP will most likely begin again. Accumulation in a steady SP climb should present itself.

But really anyones guess where to now with the SP charting. I believe we will see $5 by Easter. The overseas buying will keep supporting the SP regardless of daily manipulations on the ASX.

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $285.8K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 1605890 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 1232444 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.