BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart, page-16176

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    What a great run we’re on chaps

monthly chart is amazing just perfectly aligned for good times ahead this tree will continue to fruit it’s not even season yet

In the last 13 days of trading ( 2020 ) we’ve gone from a 68c company to $1.75 so I find if funny all this noise about some selloff

BRN is clearly only starting to perk up & the institutional’s are clearly stocking

The Capital Call was a great insight to the BRN mindset of expansion in which heavy production will lift for demand & when we see some revenue on relatively minor outlays then then look back at the sellers who clearly can’t price tech companies & laugh as there’s absolutely no better time to chime into this Neuromorphic Age with the only actual commercial product Akida which has passed all tests & completely De-Risked ?

( von Nuemann i’m sorry I congrats you for the amazing 1945 CPU architecture that’s still used but is it’s about to be sub seeded )

Current price wise i know I’ve been chewing up today around the $1.70 range & one things for sure by the end of 2022 I have NO DOUBT Brainchip will have released contract info for a range of these EAPs & no one will be able to stop the true BRN Holders smiling from a simple plan of smart patient to enormous payday

Congrats to all the holders & go Akida

Buckle up as the Next level Era if Neuromorphic Power has arrived

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.